Job description / Role
- Manage the corporate sales activities of Local Accounts headed by Asian / Indian Executives and International other than Accor Key Accounts
- Manage sales calls, offers follow up and commercial relationships.
- Attend relevant functions to ensure that the Hotel has the appropriate focus / representation in the market.
- Responsible for outreach and coordination of items related to the sales operation of the Hotel.
- Responsible for the development and solicitation of established and potential clients.
- Achieve sales goals as set forth by the Hotel and Sales & Marketing budget.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in marketing / sales efforts.
- Convert inquiries from potential customers to booked business using superior selling/closing skills.
- Reporting clients' and guests' feedback.
- Reporting market trends and reactivity to Ibis brand pricing and product judgement.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Develop and solicit business from the Market to ensure the necessary advance bookings needed for a successful and profitable operation
- Solicit signature for company contracts and other new business.
- Participate in weekly sales, group and conference meetings.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Hotel sales / marketing plan to ensure all revenue goals will be met and exceeded.
- Perform administrative duties such as tracking sales leads and providing reports as per Accor ME Regional Headquarter formats and requirements.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Sales
- 3 to 5 years
- English Optional languages
- French (Intermediate)
Essential and optional requirements
- Excellent leadership skills; Proactive
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.