Job description / Role
My client, an advanced and professional distribution company who is driven by integrity, courage, and passion, is on the lookout for an experienced and dynamic Sales Supervisor to join their team in Kuwait.
- Lead and manage the sales representatives by providing clear direction.
- Coaching and giving regular feedback, identifying and addressing training needs in order to close development gaps to achieve individual and organizational plans and objectives.
- Achieve availability objectives in all channels by ensuring optimal stock levels and availability of product portfolios.
- Build efficient routing to achieve optimized visit frequency to attain full territory coverage.
- Full usage of territory management tools
- Consolidate and report on all competitor activities such as merchandising, pricing, promotions, POSM, new launches, and consumers' trends
- Formulate a plan to counter competitor activities, acquire approval from the direct supervisor.
- Manage all trade programs ensuring full compliance and return on investment
- Ensure quality of execution, prioritize activities, and efficiently
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Project Management Skills
- Administration Skills
- Business Understanding Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- People management
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license
About the Company
Founded early 2011 taking Recruitment & Executive Search to the next level. RecruitMe is a Talent Acquisition & HR consulting firm who provides recruitment management services, actual recruitment, executive search, talent development services and Human Resources Management Systems solutions and services.
On the technical side we are leaders in this sector guaranteeing international standards for recruitment and executive search which allowed us to successfully completing recruitment projects to 150 happy clients in more than 15 industries across 16 countries in the Middle East and Africa regions bringing on board international professionals from 22 different nationalities.
What is more important to you is our partnership approach where we value being the ‘first impression’ of your company therefore, we are keen to highlight your ‘Company Branding’ and endorsing you as an ‘Employer of Choice’ towards your future employees through maintaining a professional, integrity, confidentiality, and high responsiveness.
|Kuwait City||15 Aug|
Heba Fire & Safety
Regional Sales Manager
Nestle Middle East
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting