Job description / Role
- Knowledge and use of standard project methodologies ASAP
- Participate or lead business blueprint workshops and analyze business processes, gather requirements, and define the project.
- Documentation of the business blueprint report
- Map customer requirements to SAP products and process flows
- Explain SAP products and technology strategies to customer
- Communicate requirements, project scope, and issues
- Define system landscape, transport system, and authorizations
- Activate SAP Best Practices and understand the underlying tool architecture
- Activate / install the system, ensure the system is configured and works properly, and transport legacy data.
- Document development requirements and communicate with development team.
- Document reporting requirements and communicate with reporting team.
- Perform functional unit, integration, and acceptance tests
- Personalize reports, forms, and interfaces
- Communicate critical information to the customer and other team members and support change management activities throughout the project.
- Successfully train end and key users
- Manage cut-over process
- Monitor project progress and success
- Provide post go-live support
- Resolve unexpected problems
- Manage change effectively
- Using the project management tool ERM (EasyRedmine)
- Preferably a Completed Degree in Accounting or Engineering
- Very comfortable with business processes and terminology
- Very good at engaging and working with people at all levels in an organization.
- Travel is an essential part of consulting. License / own vehicle required.
About the Company
Seidor Procons is a leading digital transformation enabler for SMEs. The company is a part of a multinational Spanish group Seidor, SAP Master VAR with platinum partnership offering SAP Business One ERP solutions on-premise and on the cloud.
With over 450 customers, Seidor Procons is by far the leading partner in MENA region. We are proud providers of leading products like SAP Business One and other industry-specific solutions for SMEs. We operate from offices in UAE, Lebanon, KSA, and Kuwait.