Job description / Role
The Senior Business Analysts will be responsible for the POS and inventory solutions used in Starbucks and Hospitality divisions
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting in to the Manager - Enterprise Solutions, the senior business analyst is expected to drive the business requirement coordination of the new implementation and change needs in store solutions for Starbucks and Hospitality divisions
- Takes decisions that lead to the right solutions
- Own requirement gathering, delivery and UAT
- Efficient in stakeholder management, communication and time management
- Multi-tasker, work on multiple assignments at the same time
- Works with the vendor and partners for implementation of POS and inventory applications like Oracle Simphony POS, MICROS RES, FMC & GOLD
- Provide inputs on best practices of solution design and governance
- Guide and track development team on SIT and Stress testing
- Conducting user trainings
- Maintains positive attitude and momentum in challenging situations .
- Communicates effectively with all partners .
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work .
- Individual contributor role.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Oracle Simphony POS, MICORS RES, MYMICROS, SIMPHONY RnA, payment integrations, omnichannel sales journeys, Loyalty programs, Gift Card integrations, integrated delivery : 6-8 years
- Experience in store inventory solutions FMC, GOLD, Orderly etc
- Exposure to master data, recipe management and integrations between POS and inventory systems
- Sound knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology: 3-5 Years
- Sound knowledge on delivery methodologies like Agile, Kan Ban etc.: 3-5 Years
- Exposure to compliance requirements in MENA
- Exposure to SQL & PL/SQL
- Exposure to report building tools
- Exposure to data integrations between ERP and reporting systems
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.