Job description / Role
This is a regional leadership role, leading the company's current operations in Kuwait & Saudi Arabia, along with expansions into new markets. Depending on the individual the base office will be between Kuwait, Dhahran & Riyadh
An already well-established & one of the fastest growing Retail Companies based in Kuwait that operates in several GCC markets, is looking for a Senior Software Engineering Manager to join their team. This role will be performed in Kuwait or Saudi Arabia (if Saudi national), remote working is not an option
* You will head up a team in Kuwait responsible for building next-generation e-commerce platforms
* You will work with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scaleability.
* Candidate must have strong experience building web-based applications and/or web services-based applications
* An opportunity to move to Kuwait to manage a team and report into the CEO
* A generous & tax free salary + family benefits
* Experience developing cloud software services and understanding scaleability, performance, and reliability design.
* Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
* Knowledge of professional software engineering & best practices for the full software development life cycle
* Experience leading in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
* Experience communicating with stakeholders both internally and externally to collect requirements and describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
* Hands-on expertise in many technologies, from front-end user interfaces to back-end systems
* Previous experience building an e-commerce system
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 10+ years of industry experience.
* 2+ years leading a development team.
* Experience in an object-oriented language such as Java, C++, Ruby, etc.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Software Development Manager - Low Code No Code Manager
Software Development Engineer
Technical Program Manager
Chief Technology Officer
|Saudi Arabia||28 Oct|