Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organization on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Development, mapping and improvement of company-wide business processes for the purpose of improving efficiency, quality and assuring high performance of the Company's processes. In addition to implementing and monitoring of all operational excellence activities thereby driving business performance and efficiency across Ooredoo Kuwait.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Lead process development projects by applying the process development methodology.
- Develop / re-engineer Business Processes aimed at improving business efficiency.
- Develop a working knowledge of process improvement methodologies, team roles and responsibilities, and project management and provide advice and guidance to quality teams on quality issues.
- Analyze process models coming from new and existing processes to identify the quality management system requirements and gaps in defining the RACI within the process model by reviewing information with the process owners before documenting the process activities.
- Clear process activities' confusions by interviewing different stakeholders of the same process as part of the process documentation reviews.
- Define key process performance and compliance indicators and agree on joint performance targets with process owners.
- Define appropriate process performance management tools (SLAs, OLAs, KPIs) and get cross-functional approvals. Measuring, monitoring and managing performances of business processes.
- Identify need for process updates and redesign.
- Document and update documented process activities as per Ooredoo Kuwait's documentation requirements.
- Establish and develop monitoring management tools to enforce processes and SLAs use and benefits realization to provide tangible results of processes implementation and waste elimination across Ooredoo Kuwait. Conduct periodic reassessment of processes, based on functions' request (either based on standard plans, or based on specific requests).
- Execution of Process Review Meetings (PRMs) as per the applicable procedures to ensure effectiveness of Ooredoo Kuwait processes and their compliance with the management system.
- Develop and Implement Process Improvement Programs and monitor progress of the initiates.
- Perform any other related activity deemed to be within their competency, as and when required. Prepares assessments schedules, and plans, directs, performs and reports on Process implementation checks for the adopted / integrated management systems (
- QMS, HSE, BCMS, ISMS, etc.) as directed by the Senior Manager, Business Excellence. Conduct special and 3 rd party audits, and investigations, as required.
- Track, monitor, escalate Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs) based on the action points of PICs managed / conducted by the Business Excellence Department, ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 and the policies and supporting procedures are fully implemented.
- Conduct Quality / ISO / EFQM awareness sessions, Assessor/ Auditor Training etc.
- Facilitate changes to QMS documentation where Departments lack the capability.
- Act as the change manager for the QMS documents by revising procedure documents and forms prior to release to ensure their compliance with ISO 9001 and QMS requirements.
- Conduct Self Assessments and implement Quality Excellence Model Program based on EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR system.
- Review / Analyze results from various sources (Customer Retention Study / Mystery Shopping / VOCE / EFQM Self Assessments / External Assessments and ensure that process issues are communicated to the appropriate stakeholders and action plans are developed and executed on a timely basis (as part of the Process Review Meetings).
- Apply the quality management methodologies to further improve the efficiency of Ooredoo Kuwait operations. (i.e. Six-sigma, TQM, Kaizen, etc.)
- Perform any other related activity deemed to be within their competency, as and when required. Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by developing business insights, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- University degree or equivalent specialized in business related field.
- 5 years' commercial experience is required.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO 9001) and Excellence Models (EFQM)
- Computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office products & Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of Business Processes
- Knowledge of telecom industry will be an advantage.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Senior Specialist, Strategy & Business Analysis
|Kuwait City||7 Jun|
Project Control Manager
Customer Experience Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Kuwait City||14 Mar|
Senior Manager, Technology in Telecoms - Big 4 Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|