Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible for assisting Digital Managers in designing and implementing company's digital media plans and strategies and achieving digital marketing goals and objectives by utilizing social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate on the creation of digital content (e.g. website, digital assets, etc.)
- Liaise with Segmentation, MarComms, Product Development, Social Media and Device teams to successfully launch Digital marketing campaigns
- Implement content modifications from within the CMS related to product and services campaigns.Monitor and Analyse Digital Campaign Performance using analysis tools like (GA, Firebase, etc)
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability as per previous campaign results.
- Suggest and implement online content modifications for easier and more efficient customer experience in the website.
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills (including ability to handle stressful situations in a professional manner)
- Quality of work skills
- Attention to detailBachelor's Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or Relevant Field
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Firebase required
- Proficiency with different social media platforms and a proven track record building brands via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn is a plus
- Visual familiarity and experience in implementing Arabic content is required, Arabic proficiency is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.