Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
This role is responsible for managing the relationship of business partners and increasing the sales and working with the partners on the sales pipeline and KPI. This will involve regular meetings with partners and requirement gathering for new opportunities.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Be the first point of contact for business partners.
- Answer queries and provide information about various Ooredoo services and products.
- Work with partners to identify and contact potential new customers in Kuwait
- Develop sales plans for current & new partners
- Work autonomously to implement the partner sales plans.
- Gather information on potential partner needs and address objections, concerns and queries to be able to increase sales.
- Help develop written proposals, offerings, quotes and competitive tenders for partners
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to partners' needs.
- Develop reports and proposals as part of sales presentations to illustrate benefits use of the Ooredoo Telecom's services
- Administer partner contracts that have been prepared by Legal Dept.
- Ownership of Cross-Company requirements with Partner.
- Ensure targets are properly forecasted and met by partners
- Monitor partner KPI and present the results on a regular basis
- Manage the leads and provide a sales pipeline
- Implement contingency plans in case the targets are shortfall
- Support Partner Account Managers & BDM to reach sales objectives
- Providing on the job coaching to Partner Account Managers as required ensuring that knowledge is shared and sales skills are developed.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Bachelor degree in Business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Required years of experience in sales related to solutions or services, including at least 3-4 years in Kuwait.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Well connected in the business community with strong networking potential and the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Microsoft Office
- Technical telecoms development experience.
- Strong negotiations capabilities
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.