Job description / Role
VAC7801 - Senior VIP Key Account Manager
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with VIP customers and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Provide a high standard of service to existing VIP customers while working to expand client base via referrals and other prospecting activities
- Follow up on leads to assess customer needs and resources and recommend the appropriate Ooredoo Kuwait products and service solutions.
- Ensure that strong long-term customer relationships are created by providing personalized value-added services and experiences.
- Develop written proposals, offerings, quotes, etc.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new VIP clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of VIP sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing VIP clients, together with generating new business
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contact terms, warranties and delivery date.
- Meet quality and performance KPIs with the achievement sales targets set by the management.
- Take overall responsibility for all aspects of the sales process.
- Manage end to end relation with VIP customers.
- Expand sales on existing VIPs by upselling and cross selling additional products.
- Act as the first point of contact for VIP customers, to answer queries and provide information about various Ooredoo Kuwait services and products.
- Follow-up on more complex queries with the appropriate operational staff and ensure that the customer is provided the information in a timely manner.
- Guide VIP subscribers through various procedures such as lodging applications, maintaining a helpful and customer-friendly approach to ensure high standard of service delivery.
- Activate lines for approved subscribers through the dedicated VIP facility to avoid possible long lead times in the main system.
- Follow-up with new and existing VIP subscribers to ensure that the service is meeting expectations and takes all opportunities to increase sales volume and profitability.
- Follow-up on overdue payments, using tact and discretion.
- Receive payments for monthly bills and new subscriptions, provide receipts and carry out a daily reconciliation prior to forwarding to Finance for ledger posting.
- Support other team members who have personal contacts to deal with high profile clients. Also provide assistance on technical issues and relationship management, as required.
- Provide on job coaching to new team members, as required to ensure that knowledge is shared and sales skills are developed.
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of teamwork through working cooperatively and effectively with other internal and external stakeholders .
- Participate in the annual business planning process and be accountable for all activities arising from the process.
- Maintain knowledge of all Ooredoo products and services
- Create detailed or brief reports and presentations about the status of their accounts and business update
- Work on other projects as and when needed
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing elite clientele
- Highly self-motivated
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Arabic.
- Good communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to observe strict levels of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong customer service ethic
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- MS Office.
- Good general knowledge about telecommunications products and services
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.