Job description / Role
VAC7811 - Service Quality Assurance Coach
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Dynamic rule involving multiple touch-points in the company, linking the Sales Department and its sales channels with Marketing, Technology, HR and Customer Experience in term of:
- Training the agents in-house and at branch (Training/Coaching & Mentoring)
- Information flow to sales from other Departments
- Enhancement of sales process / procedures
- Work closely with the Marketing & IT teams to create easily communicated training bilingual materials.
- Insure updates of training materials and communication releases over all communication channels.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
- Ensure quality systems and processes are complied with at all times
- Assess Customer Experience and Quality of service/sales across Sales channels using different forms i.e. NPS, VOCE, Mystery Shopping, etc.
- Coordinates with the Training Team to Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Manage the implementation of performance tools within Sales department (eQuiz, Mystery shopper, CSAT.)
- Analyse the results of quality assurance tools within the sales department and highlights the gaps.
- Analyse the Individual KPIs for Sales team and highlights the area of development to increase Quality to Determines training needs
- Propose the suitable KPIs for the quality of Sales.
- The assessment, progression and completion of learners in line with Awarding Organisation code of Practice and Ballcock Quality Assurance framework
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation (Induction) to sales process/systems/manuals; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Visiting Agents at branches delivering teaching, learning & assessment towards their apprenticeship framework, including functional skills qualifications
- Building and developing relationships with employees to insure healthy work environment.
- Identify and engage potential employers and learners onto Apprenticeship Programmers
- Maintain the implementation of Sales process within all touch points.
- Apply the quality controls mechanism for quality of sales.
- Perform periodical reports for Sales performance.
- Perform required reports that measure the quality of Sales.
- Perform periodical reports of Sales agents assessments results
- Hold relevant meetings with all concerned departments to get updated with the latest information in terms of products and services and IT applications, and provide feedback and suggestions when necessary.
- Work with sales divisions' managers to collect feedback and gather requirements related to Quality of Service/sales across channels and to take actions accordingly
- Will be the single point of contact between Sales and Marketing in terms of communication and dissemination of relevant information.
- Keep track of all information flow records and issue reports whenever needed by management.
- Maintaining documentation on teaching, learning and assessment within the e-portfolio system
- Manage own caseload to achieve timely completion rates for learners
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or similar discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
Job specific technical Skills:
- Required 3-5 years of experience in Sales, Training
- Strong knowledge of local market conditions and potential target market/
- Customers and sales techniques.
- Creative, innovative mind-set.
- Strong relationship management and training skills.
- Effective verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.
Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Specialist B2B Digital Transformation - Contractor
|Kuwait City||17 Oct|
Quality Assurance Manager/ISO MR
China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL)
|Kuwait City||4 Nov|