Job description / Role
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
· Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Ensuring project deadlines are met.
· Determining project changes.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· Developing project strategies.
· Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
· Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
· Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
· Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
What do I need to apply?
· 15 years’ experience in related field.
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision.
SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivaled local knowledge.
What we are looking for?
· Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Resident Engineer in organizing the project.
· This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
· To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in Architecture and at least 15 years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.