Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Provide superior customer service by handling and resolving technical customer complaints / issues that have been escalated to them by the Customer Care Inbound team, by management, by Retail Store staff, by Sales and dealers.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and technical problems experienced by customers across the range of Company products and services, by efficiently following set procedures and maintaining a high level of excellent customer service.
- Receive calls from the 121 Hotline from Retail Stores and dealers.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and technical problems across the range of Company products and services, experienced by customers who have been directed to the F2F Help Desk from Retail Store staff.
- Handle and resolve complaints by visiting customer premises and performing trouble shooting activities and collect payments where applicable.
- Respond to email complaints, information for promotions, invitations and other key events from Retail Stores, dealers, other departments within Ooredoo and direct from customers.
- Receive Trouble Ticket requests through the Call Centre, through the F2F Help Desk, and from the Sales Support team.
- Handle payments transactions from customers who wish to pay their bills and top up credit on mobile phone.
- Describe and escalate problems through the Customer Care systems.
- Investigate complaints through the various relevant internal systems and applications (BSCS/CRM/ Funtech service, MPOS, VAD and others)
- Liaise between Technology and the customer when an issue needs to be escalated for investigation and resolution.
- Providing training for BSCS, CRM, WMNET provision for new and existing Retail Store, Customer Care and Sales staff.
- Gather customer information from various areas within the Company, such as Technology, Call Monitoring, Finance etc) as required and investigate the facts, under supervision from the Team Leader, when there is a customer complaint and/or a legal issue concerning customers and the Customer's Call Centre services and liaise with the Legal Department accordingly.
- Detect and report issues that appear to impact large numbers of customers in early stages.
- Complete daily reports, that reflects the number and type of received complains.
- Act as a source for technical assistant and as a reference for other team members when needed.
- Prepare various reports daily and as required including the Reconciliation Report (Daily income payment report ), Agent Daily Activity Performance Report and Investigation Report and make recommendations as part of the CIP.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- 2 year IT diploma
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong customer service work ethic.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in both Arabic and English.
- MS Office
- Strong computer literacy and ability to utilise available systems to resolve or escalate customer complains .
- Experience or understanding of configuring handsets, laptops & WNET Devices (USB, routers or any upcoming) for supporting Ooredoo Services /Internet Services.
- Knowledge of setting up/ Configuring WNET services with different systems, including but not exclusive to XP, MAC, VISTA, LINUX and mobile PDA.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.