Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Overall accountability for managing the B2B mobile/converged products and services portfolio under the different market segments including Public sector, Large corporates, SME, and SOHO. To maximise value and revenue.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Accountable to define clear and consistent strategies for all B2B products portfolio, product development, and pricing.
- Work with the B2B Marketing Director on the vision and Roadmap for all B2B products and define the customer segments for each product group
- Accountable to develop the plan and strategy to launch the Cloud services platform with detailed Go to market plan.
- Accountable to develop the plan and strategy to launch a cloud based Virtual PBX platform, Unified communication solutions with detailed Go to market plan
- Participate in building the overall strategy for B2B across all segments and cross functionally managing it with different stakeholders
- Ensure that B2B Revenue targets, net adds, and churn KPIS, for all segments are achieved.
- Provide B2B Marketing Director input into overall Ooredoo revenue targets through the breakup of where revenue comes from to provide a guideline on future product focus and direction and improve on future targets
- Accountable for the overall existing product groups revenue and profitability, through profit and loss analysis, monitoring and adjusting forecasts, establishing pricing and creating a value proposition.
- Reporting revenue and profitability to Sales and Finance on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Finance to determine and set the annual B2B budget.
- Accountable for P&L of all B2B products and services.
- Accountable to develop the plan and strategy to launch the M2M Platform with detailed Go to market plan
- Accountable to develop and expand data connectivity products portfolio to include, Microwave, Fibre, and Wireless technologies.
- These insights should be incorporated into sales processes, especially offers, promotions, telesales, and customer service centres.
- Accountable for doing the GTM of the already agreed on roadmap & targets and on delivering and necessarily action to achieve the targets
- Partner with Communication/Advertising, Product Development, Sales and Technology to evaluate, plan, coordinate and deliver new B2B services for all segments
- In collaboration and consultation with the Marketing Director B2B, provide input to the B2B Product and Services Roadmap, and advise on changes or replacements if needed on regular basis
- Oversee the functionality of B2B products and services, ensuring the appropriate platform is in place and escalating problems if needed.
- Oversee the management of the lifecycle existing B2B products and services are continuously being updated to increase their value to corporate customers by observing the latest trends, feedback from customers and market research.
- Recommend key ideas for sales channel improvement
- Provide input into the Request for Proposal / Request for Quote process by documenting requirements, use cases, examples and be part of the final recommendation and selection process.
- Ensure that B2B campaigns have offers backed by a solid business case to ensure the offer is attractive, have their own Profit and Loss and the acquisition costs make business sense.
- Accountable to maintain and increase existing customer's revenue by working with Customer value management (CVM) team to understand and calculate the value of each business customer
- Define the customer segments for each B2B product group as Government Sector, Large Enterprises, SME and SOHO
- Consolidate the customer base of Ooredoo and FT to upsell and cross-sell P&S
- Ensure corporate customers receive appropriate support through monitoring of needs, responding to problems and managing expectations.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction for all B2B products and services.
- Liaise with Business Intelligence to develop and analyze customer data and market intelligence
- Ensure that all B2B Sales, channel partner, customers service (131 Team) are trained in advance of all B2B products, promotions, and proposition launch, withdrawal, and price changes. Proactively manage and motivate the team to be highly professional and results oriented.
- Plan, priorities and manage activities for the team, ensuring that they support business plan achievement and contribute to the Marketing strategies
- Work to improve employee performance through personal coaching and identifying training and development needs.
- Ensure Individual Development Plan (IDP) is completed for all staff in accordance with Ooredoo Telecom policy.
- Recruit reporting staff as required.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals (Performance Management System) and ensure objectives set are monitored and achieved.Attend Operations and B2B division meetings as required.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Attend Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, conferences, vendor meetings, User Groups and presentations to be ready with the latest business ideas.
- Other duties as directed by the Manager or other superiors.
- Bachelor degree in Business Intelligence, Research, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute.
- MBA would be a plus.
- Required +8 years of experience based on progression ladder, relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Direct experience in B2B Marketing, ideally in the mobile industry or as a second preference fixed line telecommunications/IT.
- Direct experience managing a portfolio of products in telecom.
- A track record of developing market leading products in all B2B segments. Large scale corporate solution development experience is also helpful.
- Demonstrate strong technology literacy in all elements of mobile voice and data, fixed voice and data, Hosting/Cloud Services and Unified Communications.
- Strong coaching and team building experience.
- Strong knowledge of local market conditions and potential target market/customers.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in English. Arabic an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.