Job description / Role
Our Store Assistant will be able to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. You will be responsible for delivering a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals and standards of the Group while constantly striving to meet all sales goals and exceeding customer expectations
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer's problem
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
- 2+ years of experience
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Being Inclusive
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Communicating effectively
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Driving Results
- Understanding & Developing Self
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.