Job description / Role
EY Kuwait Tax - Graduate Program
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Kuwait Tax - Graduate Program
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you'll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future - all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will be working with one of the most trusted, respected and influential teams in the industry. In Tax, we equip clients to make better business decisions by bringing insights to the forefront. We help companies understand the tax policies and tax laws of governments around the world to plan and comply accordingly. Our teams leverage transformative technologies to deliver strategy and execution, from tax and regulatory obligations to operations and workforce management, to reduce risk and drive sustainable value. Click here to learn more about the Tax service line .
If you have graduated from university, or will do soon, the EY Graduate Program could be just the job for you. You will be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary. We will help you develop the things you are naturally good at and learn new skills for your career too.
- At EY we support you to aspire for a self-controlled career path. This is reinforced by a Tax focal graduated development program called Tax U, that covers a suite of Technical, Non-Technical and Behavioral learning interventions aimed at a seamless transition from University to EY.
- You will undergo a rotation in some of our busiest service lines, to experience real tax projects, mentored by the best in industry mentors and coaches.
- This multi-year immersive learning journey will offer opportunities for you to build critical skills you need, to accomplish and lead MENA Tax deliverables.
- All this will be done through a blended approach of virtual and classroom trainings and a strong component of experiential learning that is transferrable on the job.
- We strongly advocate continuous learning and you will be encouraged to complete a Professional Qualification; with financial and technical support you require to excel.
- You will also undertake cross border projects that are aimed at attaining a global view of our Tax practice.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor's or master's degree completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
- Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or any business-related major where you have completed courses in Taxation
- 0 -18 months of relevant work experience
- Kuwaiti nationals will only be considered
What's in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society - building a better working world, together.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region