Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
To be part of technical account management team under ICT&TAM Unit, speak the technical language and design the solutions based on customer requirements, look after new ICT technologies to cover ICT market demand, support all TAMs and KAMs in B2B to work on the ICT opportunities and to close the leads. Work internally with FT presales and ICT B2B Marketing team on technical proposals, support on generation new opportunities from existing customer base and new customers from Kuwait Market related to present ooredoo ICT portfolio.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Supporting the TAMS & KAMs across all the depts. during the client interaction or any kind of meetings
- Understanding the Client technical requirements.
- Design the initial solution and work with presales team on final design and BOQ
- Assisting the TAMs & KAMs across ooredoo , FT , Phono on the technical details related to the ICT services and to explore other business opportunities related to new technologies
- Coordinate with the TAMs for presenting ooredoo ICT portfolio
- The Job requirement will require to visit customer time to time for better understanding & supporting on premises
- Understand competition situation in the market and updates to internal team.
- Work Internally with Technology team and B2B ICT marketing team on developments of network and solution
- Increase the ICT business growth by generation the technical solutions, design and proposals, and creating new business opportunities from the market.
- Evaluate customers requirements, focus on developing and provide solutions can generate more revenue inside B2B
- Follow up with all TAM, KAMs and their clients technically for the submitted proposals, review the feedback and if any changes to be applied
- Work internally with Presales , Data Center and ICT Marketing Team to insure the full understanding of Clients technical needs and internally coordinate and support TAM Generate the solutions and proposals
- Work closely with Government/ Tendering Team and Coordinate internally with Presales teams to handle the design and solution related to Data Center
- Managed Hosting and Security services, handle any new ICT requirements released tenders for Government or Public Authority.
- Work with Project management team to insure the
- smooth implementation for the new ICT project
- Provide the Management with Market feedback related to ICT Services across completions and how customers behavior, to be upraised with Market changes & requirements, always update and continually improve our Approach for ICT business, also to be part of product development process.
- Contribute to the Sales Division communication plan through attendance of regular team meetings, the preparation of a weekly status report and attendance at team events.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Share knowledge and expertise with peers and direct team.
- To be part of organizing ICT inhouse trainings and Company Events.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Experience in ICT Presales or business development role.
- Experience in a ICT/ISP field.
- Strong Technical ICT expertise and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge and good social network inside Kuwait ICT Market.
- Excellent presentation, Technical Solution Architect Design Skills & communication skills.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Microsoft Office
- Preferred CCNP/CCDP
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information technology or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution experience in the ICT industry in Kuwait.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.