Job description / Role
The Army Aviation Tools and Parts Attendant provides special tool control, requisition processing and calibration of assigned equipment.
- Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, replacement parts, shop supplies and equipment, such as measuring devices, in industrial establishment.
- Maintains applicable files, records, and publications.
- Reports on work order status.
- Ensures all work is done according to specification, regulation and company policy.
- Performs periodic inventory and requisitions stock as needed.
- Ensures that all tools and associated equipment are 100% accounted for.
- Establishes and maintains a special tool calibration program.
- Responds to work orders in a timely manner with emphasis on operations support and assists as required to support the customer and mission.
- Conducts oneself professionally through appearance and conduct.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Army Aviation tool control, material control or related supply position.
- Experience in reading, comprehending, and interpreting technical documents, including manuals, technical data, and blueprints.
- Must be in possession of a U.S. Passport valid for 2.5 years at the time of hire and be able to travel internationally.
- Must be a US citizen
- Ability to obtain/maintain a US Government Security Clearance (NAC-I T1) Public Trust. US Citizenship is Required to obtain a Security Clearance, and for facility access to this site.
- Must pass CENTCOM MOD Medical requirements for deployment.
- Must be able to obtain Kuwait PCC and Visa.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in the English language.
- Basic knowledge of various computer applications such as Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Able to communicate effectively and work well as a member of a team.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living conditions may be cramped and substandard compared to western (US) standards.
- May be required to perform duties at remote and austere locations.
- Must be able to withstand extreme temperatures and environments while working in field conditions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds to waste level and 30 pounds to shoulder height.
- Live on local economy, Housing allowance provided, may obtain own vehicle.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.