Job description / Role
Our client is Leading Electronics company. They are now looking for an Field / Visual Merchandiser to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Handling In-Store activities in Kuwait Market
• Daily promoter management and target achievement
• Regular visit to Dealer and MM market to improve sales and brand presence
• Negotiate with dealers and MM channel on branding space and display
• Visit all channel to make sure prices and promotions are implemented properly and maintain brand visibility in- Stores
• Collect and report market insight and competitor activities on weekly basis to retail marketing and sales and product teams
• Collect and distribute/ Implement POSM materials in the market and to distributor.
• Active infrastructure sharing of cellular mobile networks (2G, 3G, 4G and 5G)
• Mobile network planning, optimization and operation
• Infrastructure sharing of fixed networks, data centers, active sharing of other wireless technologies and networks (e.g. WiFi)
• Experience in system integration of different vendors equipment and applications in a complex environment.
• In-depth understanding of features, parameters, interfaces, functions of existing E2E solutions offered by technology vendors (e.g. Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia …) for cellular networks (e.g. 2G/3G/4G/5G).
• Experience in resource optimization to avoid duplication, as well as time and cost savings in network and service rollouts.
• Understanding of regulatory guidelines, laws, and best practices associated with Active Infrastructure Sharing.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa + medical + Fuel
• Kuwait Driving License
• Good Sales and communication skills
• MS office – reports
• Enjoying working to tight schedule and targets
• Ability to accept challenging jobs and assignments
• Good communication skills and aptitude to learn quickly
• Good Team player & Motivator
• Willingness to take responsibilities
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.