Job description / Role
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Handle day to day activities of wireless planning, installation & support in the Radio Systems Department and working with the other concerned FT departments, Ooredoo teams & vendors to ensure that the given tasks are completed end to end systematically & as per the KPI.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Handle all the wireless installations as per the KPI.
- Ensure the service and the related civil work have been completed as per the standards.
- Handle the systems' activities and ensure they are closed on time.
- Handle the sites survey requests.
- Provide wireless proposals to the Engineering team.
- Planning of the wireless solution for MW & WIFI services
- Responding to TTs in a timely manner.
- Provide 2 nd level support for NOC team.
- Attend to the customer's premises and fix the raised issue.
- Follow up with vendors & 3 rd parties on the assigned tasks.
- Provide first level support to get the assigned tasks completed.
- Audit the vendor's work and ensure the task has been done as per the standards.
- Extract the data reports of the assigned tasks from the systems to handle the day to day activities.
- Update data base reports of the provided wireless services, wireless proposals and provide them the Radio systems Manager.
- Bachelor degree preferably in engineering or any related field.
- Experience in medium to large environments of ISP, MNO and/or any relative field.
- Hands on experience in MW, WIFI, 5G/4G & outdoor wireless solutions.
- Knowledge of routing, switches.
- Field experience is desirable.
- Experience in technical environment with hands-on experience on networking technologies in medium to large environments.
- Good experience in Radio communication systems such as microwave, WIFI, 4G & 5G.
- Good experience in RF planning.
- Good knowledge of switching, routing and security equipment and protocols.
- Team work skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.