Job description / Role
- Day-to-day financial control of the business including development of the business in line with stated objectives and managing financial and physical resources
- Plan, Develop and implement strategy for operation management and development so as to meet agreed organizational performance plan within agreed budgets and timescales
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff
- Manage and control department expenditure within agreed budgets as well as forecast accurately and dynamically allocate resources against forecast
- Liaise with other functional/department manager so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development and to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary operational development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors managers and staff within the organization
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance in co-optation with the executive team
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management health and safety legal stipulation environmental policies and general duty of care
- Execute the responsibilities of a company director
- Implement and create polices that ensure efficiency and effectiveness of staff
- Responsible for the development of business in mining and industrial sector of the company with full P&L responsibility and the day to day management of the company
- Responsible for identifying and implementing a chain of fuel retail outlets throughout the country at strategic locations with high International standard
- Drive team to deliver annual goals
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation provided
- Personal car provided
- Annual return travel to Thailand
USD 3,000 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Competitive Salary ? Accommodation provided ? Personal car provided ? Annual return travel to Thailand
- Nationality-Open(preference for Vietnamese or Chinese nationals)
- Substantial experience from a management position is essential.
Candidate should have expertise in the following areas:
• Strategic development
• Operational efficiency
• Revenue enhancement
• Organizational design
- Petroleum and Retail service experience is also highly desirable.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.