Job description / Role
Monitor and assign work to site engineers in accordance with company policies and limits of authority, Control expenses related to project work and ensure organization forecasts and budgets are met for these expenses, handle procurement activities relating to contracts and sub contracts in accordance with company procedures and procurement department activities, ensure safety standards and procedures are implemented and followed and assist the project manager in preparation of sub contract agreements and to recruit people for area of discipline.
• Schedule the project in the logical steps and budget time required to meet deadline.
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction site.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Direct and supervise workers.
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
• Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress and tracking reports.
• Develop and implement quality control programs, take actions to deal with the results of the delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as but not limited to work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
• Plan, organize and direct activities concerned with construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems.
• Investigate damage, accidents or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
• Evaluate construction methods and determine Cost effectiveness of plans, using computer.
Min 7 to10 years experience
Windows & Office tools
• AutoCad - Advanced
About the Company
The antiquity of our existence in the field of construction for more than thirty years inspired us to present the history of our firm. What started as a small company only operating in Beirut, has become now one of the largest contracting firms, with projects, offices and team covering all of Lebanon.
"EBCO" Engineering & Building CO. the stem of our consortium was established in Mount-Lebanon on the 8th of February of 1975, few months before the murky days of the Lebanese Civil War that lasted for more than fifteen years. We accepted the risks of War and the threats of prohibitions and with the help of a loyal and motivated staff that fought the dangerous circumstances to safeguard the existence of our company.
As time changed, Engineer Jalal Bitar, the main founder and owner of EBCO found it necessary to establish a new, bigger company that can ride the winds of change storming in our country: EBCO-BITAR was born.