Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our Client, an AgriTech firm is looking to hire for their office in Beirut:
- Work closely with HOD to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from concerned data sources and maintaining databases
- Frequent business trips to Africa
- 5 years experience in Data Analysis of Supply Chain
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.