Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Dealer for a financial brokerage offering FX and CFDs. You will be working with the MT4 trading platform while developing and executing a clear strategy for monitoring margin trading activities, achieving the best pricing, and managing risk through hedging. You will perform market analysis, measure KPIs, and ensure best execution at all times.
- Manage real-time market risk exposure to ensure compliance of regulatory exposure limits and asset volatility limits.
- Monitor margin trading activities of clients and deal with any anomalies
- Trade execution services and phone dealing and client support
- Client and trade analysis for risk decision making
- Review trading conditions regarding our offered symbols and adjust spreads, commissions, swaps, margins, and trading sessions on MT4
- Identify significant risks, concentrations and perform scenario analysis to predict impact of market shocks
- Build and present daily report for senior management, reviewing market sentiment and impact of economic/financial environment on company
- Interact with HNW clients to answer queries and questions and to provide a brief market update
- Investigate trade-related complaints and provide the client with explanations and solutions
- Discover new business opportunities and products and run the necessary quantitative and qualitative analysis and forecasts
- Communicate with liquidity providers and partners to resolve issues related to prices and execution
- Participate in the day-to-day operations and integrating with other teams.
- Support and train Junior members of the team
- Assist in the integration and development of a new primary trading platform and technology, scoping requirements for new product offerings and Dealer execution tools
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in finance or another relevant fields
- 5+ years of experience with Dealer experience
- Excellent product knowledge and market experience in Forex, index and commodity futures and cash equities
- Ability to work in rotational shifts
- MT4 Experience is a vital (this will be tested)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to details
- Ability multi-task and work in challenging fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English
About the Company
ScanCruit is a recruitment company with focus on finding the right people to the right positions. We know that it’s important to love your job and have a passion for what you do.
We have great knowledge about all kinds of businesses. With us you find people with value, and our job consultants are ready to help you find the right job or the best candidate for the job.