Job description / Role
You'll be responsible of achieving the sales, visibility targets and ensuring full responsibility of contribution in the assigned area or account(s). The ideal candidate should be results focused, proactive, takes initiative, and detail oriented.
A day in the life of...
- Ensure the achievement of your territory sales volumes by each category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and negotiate a contract on visibility, promotions, and implementations.
- Organize field daily visits and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Ensure that the promotional program is implemented effectively and efficiently instore.
- Ensure that there are zero out of stock products and following up with store visits.
- Identify and resolve if there are problems with stock shelf and damaged goods.
- Manage account(s) through quality checks and follow ups.
- Ensure collection is made in line with NestlÃ© set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
- Develop proper relations and rapport with customers and account personnel.
- Work in accordance with the predetermined call plan.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and NestlÃ© Instructions and local country codes.
What will make you successful
- University Degree in Business.
- 2 to 3 years' experience in sales with exposure to FSR Role.
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to work with Excel and deal with numbers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Negotiation skills, Problem solving and Good understanding of the Business environment.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.