Job description / Role
Our client is looking to hire a Retail Banking Senior Executive of Lebanese origin to manage its retail and branch operations in Lebanon.
Our client is one of the largest banks in Lebanon. They are one of the leading financial institutions in the Middle East with a presence in multiple countries.
Enhance business development through formulating, implementing and monitoring strategies by:
* Monitoring market potential, competitor activity, available capabilities and risk appetite.
* Developing branch sales, operational, and service delivery performance goals and solutions.
* Monitoring and optimizing branches financial and service delivery performance goals and objectives.
Implement a strategic approach in which systems, structure, processes, and procedures are in place to increase profitability and effectiveness by:
* Ensuring the proper design and implementation of policies and processes and striving to continuous improvement throughout network.
* Supporting managers in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within their respective areas of responsibilities.
* Coordinating regularly with IT to ensure the implementation of new or upgraded technologies to stay abreast with FinTech trends and best practices.
Developing the bank's network strategy and align tactical business plans accordingly, including:
* Prospecting and identifying competitive locations for establishing new branches.
* Recommending the relocation and deactivation of branches.
* Preparing and implementing renovation of existing branches.
The candidate will also be responsible for developing products, ATMs and Omni-channel strategies.
* Competitive salary.
* Opportunity to work with one of the leading banks in Lebanon.
* Lebanese National with international experience.
* Minimum of 20 years of progressive experience with an international financial institution with a focus on retail banking.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in coordinating and/or managing a multi-branch network.
* Proven track record in customer-driven sales and product innovation.
* Must be willing/ able to move to Lebanon.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.