Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Administration
Job Description & Summary
- The Travel Support Team sits within the Operations team and is responsible for the implementation/administration of travel booking and management activities.
- The Travel Support Team is responsible for setting, monitoring and continuously improving the firm's transportation processes including where appropriate travel-related vendor management.
- The Travel Support manages all day to day activities around air/ground transportation, visa requirements and hotel reservations
- Support day to day activities in light of the Travel Expense and travel approval principles, ensuring accurate reflection within the Travel Management System for all staff
- Drives and supports a culture of long-term saving on travel and visa costs
- Tracking and upwards reporting of all savings made within the travel team
- Works with Travel Operations Lead to drive cost efficiencies in processes
- Monitors and records LPO's and invoices
- Responsible for day to day delivery of travel support activities including offline / multi leg and out of policy bookings and approvals
- Provide first level response on travel queries and escalates complex requests to the Travel Operations Lead
- Monitor external service provision by vendors and flags service issues to the Travel Operations Lead as appropriate
- Completes reviews and audits of rates displayed within the firm's online booking system (KDS) and highlights errors or anomalies to the Travel Operations Lead as appropriate.
- Input of visa application data onto computer systems and assist with application retrievals, monitor the application status and searches.
- Offer professional and up to date visa advise on rules and regulation mainly the Middle East countries.
- Works flexibility to accommodate peak times of travel e.g. busy season and graduate induction travel times
- Supports, reviews and recommendations ways to optimise travel spend including:
- Tickets pricing alignment with market
- Travel patterns
- Out of policy bookings
- Monitors out of policy expense bookings and highlights to the Travel Operations Lead as appropriate
- Promotes and monitors compliance to the firm's travel booking policy
- Educates and advertises the travel booking processes and procedures to travelers
- Supports the Business Resilience travel approval process
- Provides on the job training for employees on the us of the use of the firm's online booking system (KDS)
- Effectiveness in the visa area is about being objective; using sound judgment, evidence and knowledge to provide accurate, expert and professional visa advice.
- Delivering timely performance with energy and taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the management
Learning & Growth
- Adheres to policies and procedures
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience in travel management agency and/or call center
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Organisation, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge in computer skills and managing databases
- Ethical Conduct
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.