Job description / Role
So What Does Your Job Look Like?
Key Job Accountabilities
- Maximize the marketing & sales implementation of the professional brands in the Lebanese market
- Update daily the marketing deals by sales representatives and suggest improvements in order to maximize the distribution reach
- Track weekly the achievement by account vs Pointage
- Come up with suggestions to anticipate risks
- Monitor the Marketing Plan implementation and recommend relative modifications
- Compare pre-covid & post-covid back to salon, and come-up with a conclusion
- Handle the administrative follow-up, organization and preparation of the elements required by the Administration and to drive sales (sales targets, sales territories, information systems, events, etc.).
- Feed into and steer the sales force information systems
- Collect, restore the information entered by the sales force
- Provide the necessary follow-up and information for the organization of business meetings (regional, national)
- Equip the sales force with the appropriate resources and materials to achieve their objectives (sales points, information leaflets, etc.)
- 6 months
- A Bachelor Student able to provide a 6 month internship.
- A Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a fellow intern, you treat everyone the same.
- Confident. Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Internship - Supply Planner
L'Oreal Middle East
L'Oreal Middle East
Junior Marketing Specialist
Internship - Partnerships/Business Development Manager
Digital Government Intern
SAP Middle East & North Africa