Job description / Role
A leading Regional medical solutions company servicing a wide range of private, governmental hospitals and medical centers throughout the Middle East healthcare community. We are present in the GCC and Levant areas, dedicated to the fervent pursuit of providing surgeons in the region with the best up-to-date surgical/medical products through creative plans and educational programs with the aim of securing patients’ safety and lowering their operative risks.
Each of our team members contributes directly to our company’s growth and success, as we continuously seek to deliver value-added services to the hospitals. We are looking for talented It Manager to join our teams.
The main responsibilities of IT Manager are as follows:
- Act as the key administrative role for ERP (Odoo) related configurations, standing data custody, workflows, functionalities, reporting templates, etc.
- Manage the data migration among two different ERP’s, and manage the proper implementation in several countries.
- Create a support team for over 100 employees across the gulf region.
- Maintain IT infrastructure and company security equipment’s (Alarm, ACs, smoke detectors), in addition to Set /Upgrade existing IT platform (backup, communications, servers, hardware, subscriptions management …)
- Provide IT solutions for logistics depts / warehouse management and supply chain.
- Assist users in designing, testing and debugging programs, reports and/or any queries as needed
- Determine the scope of work, set deadlines, coordinate responsibilities and monitor progress for ERP (Odoo) project developments and updates.
- Responsible for implementation of security best practices, access control lists, and segregation of duties on ERP (Odoo).
- Implement CRM for the Group.
- Coordinate across all departments and system users the creation of new reports, dashboards and analytical tools (BI).
- Develop IT roadmap plans for short and long term
- Implement documents management system.
- Manage data center core servers and system
- Maintain IT infrastructure and company security equipment’s (Alarm, ACs, smoke detectors)
- Manage company internal communication tools including intranet, portals and electronic emails
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, MIS or any related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with managing multiple projects (ERP, CRM) preferably in healthcare industry
- In depth knowledge of ERP developments tools, coding languages and business processes
- Knowledge of data base system
- Knowledge of information technology infrastructure
- Proven cross team collaboration, networking, team building, organizational and communication skills in addition in new business solutions in IT
About the Company
A leading medical solutions company in the Middle East.
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
IT Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Hotel IT Manager
Senior IT Manager - NAVIS Implementation
|Saudi Arabia||21 Apr|