Job description / Role
Lebanese Resident Manager up to 5.5K USD for a Luxurious Boutique Art Hotel in Lebanon
Under the direction of the Owner, and within the limits of The Company policies and procedures, to oversee and direct all aspects of Front office, Housekeeping, Reservation, Food &Beverage, Engineering and Security operations.
• Open to Lebanese nationality
• Male or Female, 35-45 years old
• Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management or any related course
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor
• Oversee and direct all aspects of front office, houesekeeping, reservation, food and beverage, engineering and security operaitons
• Extensive knowledge of department processess
• Experience in management operation, budgeting, training and manpower development
• Setting a good example of service excellence to those under his authority
• Responsible for operational efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction
• Has full authority for personnel action
• Working well independently and in a team
• Outstanding problem solving abilities
• Management and training skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Preferably can join immediately
• Work Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Salary up to 5,500 USD depending on experience and qualifications plus telephone allowance.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager Operations - COO