Job description / Role
The Marketing Team Leader is responsible for leading the marketing team to attain set goals, improve brand awareness and drive traffic to the stores.
• Establish integrated marketing strategies and ensure proper implementation in all markets accordingly.
• Create and implement marketing plans to promote brands through ATL/BTL activities ensuring synergy across the region.
• Liaise with all concerned parties to guarantee adequate planning, execution and monitoring of marketing activities.
• Supervise the brand marketing budget expenses and coordinate with the Group Marketing Manager on measures to be taken accordingly.
• Maintain awareness of best marketing management techniques/tools practices and utilize them to continuously deliver timely marketing initiatives.
• Ensure compliance with brand image’s advertising and marketing standards
• Assist in recruiting, training, motivating and evaluating his / her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimely motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
• Conduct field visits to Azadea's entities to provide the needed support and enhance self-market Knowledge.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marke ti ng or equivalent; Master’s Degree is a plus
• 8 years of experience in a similar fi eld with at least 3 years in a managerial posi ti on; experience in
• Retail is a plus
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong knowledge of market research tools and techniques
• Strategic Thinking
• Developing and Motivating Others
• Communica ti on Skills
• Cultural Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Decision Making
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.