This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
01. Review the Site Direction and Site Instruction given by the Construction Management if there is possible cost implication.
02. Quantify or estimate the change order arising from the project and costing the
quantity take off.
03. Prepare weekly report regarding the Change Order Status and Site Direction Status and submit to the manager.
04. Do detailed estimates and derive unit cost regarding change order.
05. Do reconciliation about submitted change order with construction management.
06. Securing and safekeeping of drawings to be used for bill of quantity.
07. Securing & keeping correspondence which involves Specs & BOQ preparation.
08. Assist in specs writing.
09. Researching of materials and its specification, cost and other related information.
10. Quantity take off from a given material specification.
11. Spot checking of quantity take off done by outside consultants.
12. Quantity take off of the project and prepare BOQ.
Experience : 6 to 10 years
Windows & Office tools
• MS Office - Advanced
• Auto CAD - Intermediate
Web programming & development
• CCS Basic
• Preparation of various cost reports to managements and client¡¦s monthly progress meeting.
• Negotiation with client¡¦s to finalize variation notices and cost estimates.
• Identify contract variations and prepare cost estimates for approval
• Evaluation of variation claim submissions.
• Preparation of monthly payment certificates to relevant bid packages.
• Evaluation and preparation of recommendation for contractor¡¦s claims.
• Taking off quantities
About the Company
The antiquity of our existence in the field of construction for more than thirty years inspired us to present the history of our firm. What started as a small company only operating in Beirut, has become now one of the largest contracting firms, with projects, offices and team covering all of Lebanon.
"EBCO" Engineering & Building CO. the stem of our consortium was established in Mount-Lebanon on the 8th of February of 1975, few months before the murky days of the Lebanese Civil War that lasted for more than fifteen years. We accepted the risks of War and the threats of prohibitions and with the help of a loyal and motivated staff that fought the dangerous circumstances to safeguard the existence of our company.
As time changed, Engineer Jalal Bitar, the main founder and owner of EBCO found it necessary to establish a new, bigger company that can ride the winds of change storming in our country: EBCO-BITAR was born.