Job description / Role
Exciting career opportunity in the Sales function, in the capacity of Sales Revenue Planner Gum & Candy, Powdered Beverages & Meals , based in Lebanon BU
The main purpose of this role is to Develop & ensure that the Gum & Candy, Powdered Beverages & Meals Trade strategy and business objectives are met. Lead trade key projects across all channels and ensure that plans are aligned with key stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Demand planning, PCM & Finance) from a Commercial front. The incumbent also Manages (relevant category parts) discussion forums for the IBP Cycle and ensures correct business input & support plans are reflected vs AC targets. The role closely views channels category performance leading course-correction actions if needed and manages category Trade A&C and Customer Investment (TI) & GTN budgets.
- Work closely with North Africa Sales revenue manager to define the strategy & budgets required to deliver the AC targets & IBP phasing of sales forecast / execution.
- Work closely with North Africa Sales revenue manager to develop Category promotional strategy across channels and customers
- Monitor closely and ensure the delivery of the category targets
- Work on category channels & customers forecast.
- Monitor closely and create plans to support the delivery of month / QTR & AC targets in coordination with finance, demand planning & CS&L
- Work with PS team to ensure that category perfect store standards are planned across customers & retail environments
- Liaise with SRM to review customer & channel plan performance & profitability
- Develop & monitor the delivery of category big bet activity plan
- Create strong plans to supports innovations launch - from delivering product knowledge to field sales (road show) to insuring execution plans in trade are in place.
- Manage trade spend budgets, promotion plans & improve customer profitability
- Customer / channel reviews: Support in monitoring KPIs to ensure Healthy Performance
- Ensure the delivery of customer & channel ROI
- Ensure maintaining updated; channel portfolios, priority pack lists and must stock lists at sub-channel and regional levels.
- Implement and monitor all Shopper activations and ensure timely delivery
- Insure proper implementation on hot Zone & picture of success tracking
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; lead ethically and model compliant behavior
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in Business or relevant area of study.
- 2 - 3 years experience in FMCG industry/Local Distributor.
- Familiar with Supply chain KPIs and S&OP cycle.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.