Job description / Role
This fast-paced role is all about providing our sales teams with the required support in a busy and ever-changing environment. Your main responsibilities are making sure the team have all the necessary information to succeed, by running reports, making sure the data and CRM are always up to date and accurate, and providing credit notes for your colleagues in a fast, efficient and professional manner. This role would suit someone who enjoys managing multiple stakeholders, a busy workload, and is able to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
A day in the life of
- The first part of the morning is all about following up with your sales colleagues to ensure the credit notes have been processed, and ensuring you're making the relevant escalations to management where there are issues or delays
- You then spend the rest of your morning ensuring the sales reports are ready for the management meeting that afternoon
- The sales team are busy ensuring they're closing their leads, so you take some time each day ensuring the CRM is accurate and correct, so we can keep the transactions running smoothly
- As well as the reactive work required to support the team, you'll also be proactively planning trade promotion activity, working with your Chanel Category Sales Development colleagues
- Before going home, you run the daily sales reports, and ensure the team have flagged any new requests they will need for their meetings tomorrow
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree (Business/Finance)
- 1-2 years' experience in a previous analytical/reporting role
- To be successful in this role, the first thing you need is to actively enjoy dealing with people and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Success will be based against two main measurables: your ability to deliver work on time, and secondly your ability to get it right first time. Great attention to detail, managing expectations of your stakeholders, and a passion for driving success through accurate reporting will all ensure you are a great asset to your colleagues.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.