Job description / Role
Assurance - OAS - Financial Services - Senior Associate - Robotics Process Automation Developer
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in PwC Digital Products will provide you the opportunity to design and develop products to help our clients lead the next phase of their evolution. We are industry specialists who build products connected to a purpose. Spanning across four strategic areas of transformation, our products tackle the very real challenges our clients face today, and unlock new opportunities for growth in the future.
Our team is responsible for the design and development of our technology products and accelerators. They are involved in all aspects of the product build and streamline processes to improve products leveraging state-of-the art technology.
- Work with development team to determine and prioritize project objectives, critical success factors and design of the efficient automated solution
- Manage project expectation and coherent member of a delivery team
- Establish healthy working relations and with client stakeholders and internal team members
- Manage and align with the business/technical team on the detailed solution from Design to implementation
- Manage requirements gathering, customizations, development, testing and deployment of Robotics Solution
- Perform system analysis, technical design and develop project plans for business and technical initiatives
- Ensure all documentation, processes and methodologies used in the various phases of solution development and implementation are in accordance with the client's standards
- Developing and configuring automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Developing new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Compiling with and helping to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring documentation is well maintained where required.
- Ensuring quality of coded components by performing thorough testing.
- Working collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reporting status, issues and risks to the Technical Lead on a regular basis.
- Improving skills in digital technologies by completing requisite certification/training.
- Strong skills in Excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Experience with UI elements, APIs, Database interfaces is a plus
Key Skills & Competencies
- Strong Robotics Automation Project Development Skills
- Certification in any of the Robotics Development tools (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere)- Mandatory
- Basic knowledge design principles and modular programming techniques
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SDLC and Agile (SCRUM Framework) / Waterfall methodologies
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Verbal and communication skills - Fluency in English is essential and Bilingual skills in Arabic language will be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Cross Functional Project Team Members
- IT Department Team Members
- Business Team Members
- IT Contractors and Vendors
- Service Providers
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's in information technology - Mandatory
- 2+ years of Hands on experience in Robotic automation projects - Mandatory
- At least 2 RPA project (end to end implementation, not just PoC) should be executed in a Robotic automation product
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.