Job description / Role
My Client is a leading Engineering Consultancy and PMC company with an excellent reputation and track record of working on some of the regions largest projects. They are currently looking to recruit a Facade engineer to be based at their Beirut office. The role will include the following:
- Reporting to the Facade Manager.
- Lead project internally to allow deliverables to be issued to the client.
- Coordination with architects and other engineering departments to determine th best facade design outcomes.
- Mentor and manage junior teams
- Contribute to the production of internal technical notes and R&D initiatives.
- Develop and review envelope and facade systems details
- Review facade submittals such as materials, samples, method statements, shop drawings, calculations notes etc.
- Candidates should have an engineering or architecture and preferrably a post graduate degree relating to Facade Engineering.
- Candidates should have proven experience of facade design and details and should have full knowledge of all international design standards.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration