This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
The Senior Internal Audit Specialist is responsible for fulfilling the internal audit plan through well designed and executed field work audits and reporting the findings comprehensively to senior management and business units. He/she manages the audit activities to support business goals.
- Collaborate with management and relevant teams to ensure proper field work audits are conducted, that documentation supports the findings and all major company risks are identified and analyzed
- Provide recommendations on systems and procedures which are audited, report findings to management and closely follow up on managements response within the set timeframe
- Participate in the preparation of the annual audit plan and periodic risk-assessments
- Prepare and conduct presentations on risk, internal controls and audit as required
- Conduct a complete audit, assemble findings and submit draft reports for review by management which are compliant with audit standards
- Prepare requested material for initial meetings with external auditors to understand terms of engagement.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a related field; retail experience is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, Masters, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organizing
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.