Job description / Role
• The Shop Manager is responsible for leading and managing the store operation to deliver the highest standards of customer service and to maximize sales and profitability in line with company's objective.
• He / she is also responsible for the inventory , maintenance and external appearance of his / her shop.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 years of experience in a managerial role; Previous experience in the industry/retail is a major plus
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS Office
Skills Specific for Sports Goods retail:
• Collective Game, Project oriented, Athlete/ambassador,
• Enthusiastic, Contributor, Empathic, Entrepreneur and responsible
Specific for Sports Goods retail:
• Active Participation in at least one sporting activity and expert knowledge of sporting events
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.