Job description / Role
Job Summary: Responsible for the analysis & development of our application using JAVA Tech, Oracle ADF and PL/SQL.
• Develop manage, and deliver a complete business process.
• Write technical analysis report with business and technical details.
• Use new technologies such as JEE, JPA, & EJB to develop software according to the business requirements.
• Maintain regular follow up on tasks handled by the developers.
• Review and validate code in order to keep high standards and quality.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to junior developers.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 2 to 6 years of experience in Software Development using JAVA Technologies.
• Fluent in English, French is a plus
• Proficiency in Java
• Proficiency in Relational Oracle Databases
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
• Familiarity with JSF or ADF is a plus
• Familiarity with JEE (JPA/EJB)
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC
• Information Seeking Type
• Good Problem Solving Skills
• Good Analytical Thinking Skills
• Ability to deliver on time with high quality
• Team Work Spirit
About the Company
Capital Banking Solutions is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated banking software for businesses across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas. The company offers a suite of integrated and modular products for retail, corporate and private banks, as well as financial institutions.
Offering flexible delivery models, from on-premise installations to managed hosting to banking in the cloud, our flagship product, CapitalBanker, provides a core banking platform with a robust set of capabilities to support the business functions for commercial banks.
The company also provides a full portfolio of extensible software modules that integrate with CapitalBanker to bolster key functions such as business intelligence, risk management and compliance, bank office automation, and multi-channel support including internet and mobile banking.