Job description / Role
We are dealers in Building Materials, Stationery, Day to Day Products, Electronics).
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports on a daily/monthly basis.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information using Quickbooks
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Preparing statement of accounts for all customers and regular follow up on payments/collections.
- Handle bank accounting and cash deposits and transfers.
- Inventory management system ( updating inventory purchases/sales, physical stock taking to ensure it matches computerized records).
USD 1,000 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company documentation ( residence & work permit),Ticket (to & fro), Living expenses (water,electricity,food,laundry,medical) are all at the expense of the company including taxes.Tenure: 30 months. Any return to home country during this tenure ( before 30
- Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 1 or 2 Year experience in detailing with accounting entries
- Good communication skills (English & Hindi a must)
- Experience with Quick Books & Bar-coding expertise ( a must)
About the Company
PNS Trading LLC is an import-export firm operating in Dubai, UAE since 2004 and specialising in Building Materials, Stationery & Sundry Products.
Our Affiliate Company, Sachu Traders was founded in 1979 by Mr. J.K Karamchandani. The Company has a retail & wholesale presence in several West African countries specialising in Building Materials, Stationery, Sundry, Pharmaceutical & Humanitarian Aid Products.
We have significant experience in supplying humanitarian aid products to West African Countries. Some of our clients include: International Rescue Committee, UNICEF, WHO, MSF France, US Embassy and other NGO's.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant (Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Mandatory)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE