Job description / Role
Tektraco is an established company offering a portfolio of products servicing different specialised industries in the Libyan market. We are one of the leading companies in Libya providing Analytical instruments, Lab equipment, Chemicals and consumables together with a range of Services for specialised labs in various sectors. As part of our growth, we are seeking to recruit a 'Lab Service Engineer' to join our Laboratory Division for a permanent job in Libya.
As our Service Engineer you would primarily be installing, commissioning and training our clients on different Analytical instrumentation related to Chromatography & Spectroscopy as well as Petroleum Testing equipment. You would also be expected to;
- Work with our dynamic team in the Laboratory Division and collaborate closely with other colleagues.
- Attend to Service Issues on Lab Equipment at Customers site throughout Libya.
- Report back to your Division Manager on a Daily basis.
- Assist our sales team for technical sales meetings with clients when required.
- Keep abreast with technology and travel abroad for training when necessary.
The candidate we are looking for would:
- Preferably have a Btec diploma or equivalent
- Have hands-on experience as a ‘Service Engineer’ (or Technician) and able to service, troubleshooting, maintenance and the installation, commissioning and training of analytical instruments especially in the field of Chromatography and Spectroscopy.
- Experience in petro labs is an asset but not essential.
- Be a very good team player and at the same time be able to plan & work on his own initiative.
- Be proactive and have the drive to follow up and support our clients requirements.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking, Writing).
- Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic / English).
- Preferably have already attended training courses on installation & servicing of Analytical Instrumentation.
About the Company
Tektraco is a Maltese company, established in 1990 and having its Head Offices in Malta and a Branch Office in Tripoli (Libya). Tektraco operates in three distinct Divisions, namely:
- Medical Gas Systems
- IT and Telecoms Infrastructural projects
- Laboratory Instrumentation.
In the Medical Gas Systems and associated technology Tektraco is considered a leader and its operation takes the form of: - Project Integrator, whereby it is capable of offering both products and services which include the execution, testing and commissioning of complete projects - Service Provider, whereby it offers the following services - system design, project management, plant and piped network maintenance, gas purity testing, systems auditing and training.
The company provides all kinds of products related to Medical Gas Systems from Plant Equipment to the Patients outlet and we can also provide bedhead units as well as nurse call systems.
Field Service Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jun|
Field Service Engineer
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
A Leading Trading Company In UAE
Chemical Sales Manager
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jun|