Job description / Role
Our client and a major player in the local industrial sector
• You maintain the Salesforce CRM platform including customization, coding, further deployment and application monitoring
• You maintain the Web frontends developed in React and Angular
• You specify functional and technical requirements
• You take over external developed solution and extend solution to new requirements
• You develop according to our internal rules and guidelines
• You propose new ideas of improvements in coding guidelines, setup of unit testing and scripting deployments
• You hold a University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Science, Mathematics or equivalent
• You have demonstrated ability for complex problem analysis and resolution
• You are capable of programming, testing, and deploying applications within the Salesforce CRM platform
• You have experience in Agile Development, e.g. Scrum, JIRA, Confluence, Github, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration
• You have expertise in data stores (transactional, non-transactional, non-SQL) and you can code within relational (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres,) and non-relational (Cassandra)
• Experience in interfacing the CRM with legacy systems over integration layers as MuleSoft and REST APIs
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English. A good knowledge of German and/or French will be considered as an advantage
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.