Job description / Role
Senior Project Architect - Macau
The Senior Technical Architect will be a key member of the Macau Architecture team and responsible for project management and delivery, business development, proposal submissions and pursuit of projects. This role is positioned for growth and advancement and is a unique opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark, with a network of global resources to support success.
Project Delivery / Leadership Responsibilities
• Perform hands-on role of Project Architect and Project Manager on assigned projects
• Understand and participate in fee management, fee negotiation and compensation for services performed Monitor project schedules and budgets to ensure profitable completion
• Ensure timely delivery of projects that are professionally executed within established budgets
• Management, mentoring and leadership of the technical and design staff, including design and technical direction, project management and support of other offices as required
• Ensure constructive leadership and mentoring of junior staff and effective collaboration with other offices and divisions
Design / Production Responsibilities
• Ensure projects are completed with high levels of technical competency. Ensure quality assurance mandates and processes occur. Review and be accountable for design and contract documentation
• Lead teams to pursue highest level of design excellence throughout the delivery of projects
• Promote an environment that fosters innovation
BD / Client Relationships Responsibilities
• Increase client service, retention of current clientele, and increasing client base
• Pro-actively externally promotes the services of the Company
• Participates in proposal development including determining fee and staffing levels, sub-consultancy agreements
• Actively implements business development strategy as part of the team
• 10 to 15 years of architectural experience
• Bachelor in Architecture or above
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, AutoDesk VIZ, Rhinoceros, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, 3DStudio, V-ray render
• Solid understanding of all phases of a project: competing for the commission, designing, managing, completing the contract document, and seeing it through to completion
• Track record of securing new business and retaining existing clients
• Ability to travel to or live in foreign countries as required for business
• Experience with both small and large, complex projects
• Familiarity with hospitality, high-rise & Commercial project
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.