Job description / Role
Head of HR - Malaysia
We are looking for a Human Resource & Admin Manager to join our client in Malaysia.
You will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Training & Development, HR Policy & Procedures, Employee Relations and other HR Administrative works.
Manpower Planning and Recruitment
• Formulating manpower plans and ensuring proper utilization of existing human resources to meet organizational objectives.
• Develop and implement recruitment initiatives to ensure quality recruitment of all staff.
• Ensure the implementation of a comprehensive on-boarding process for teaching and office staff.
• Monitor the cost to revenue ratio and workload distribution based on prevailing policies.
• Performing Annual Salary reviews exercises based on prevailing policies
• To succeed in this position, you will need to have the ability to work co-operatively and effectively with senior leadership across borders and internal matrix.
• Gather details of legal issues if any from concerned branch, if a legal case needs to be filed.
• Communicate with external stakeholders for Government notices, regarding schools, fee structures, school data, security measures, etc.
• Define action plans and coordinate with various government authorities to resolve issues.
• Provide expertise in strategy development in planning, developing, implementing & administering HR programs for Companies' employees.
• Create effective strategic plans through data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, performance targets and competency models.
• Facilitate the arrival and departure expats into and out of the country including ensuring VISA, work permits etc. are managed in a timely manner.
• Communicate all visa requirements to selected expatriate applicants and supervise the arrangement of all related legal and governmental formalities such as visa issuance, work permits, etc.
• Oversee provision of logistic and administrative solutions for expat employees.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent field
• Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience including three years in a senior leadership role
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong Microsoft Office applications skills
• Fluent in verbal and written English.
• Ability to work with tight timelines
In return, you will receive a package of 20,000 Malaysian Ringgit per month.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results