Job description / Role
The role is primarily responsible to provide corporate leadership on group-wide talent management strategy and execution roadmap, which includes learning & development, succession planning, Performance Management, talent review and assessment, organization design and structure & etc.
It is imperative for this role to demonstrate enterprise level’s competency to strategize the Talent Management initiatives effectively, execute each initiative systematically with speed and quality; and measure the short vs long term impact to the organization.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Design and implement group-wide talent management initiatives (learning and development solutions, succession planning, talent review and assessment, Performance Management, graduates’ trainees’ program, mentoring program, executive coaching, job rotation and etc) to increase organizational capability and resiliency in meeting business imperatives.
- Launch Annual Training Needs Analysis, gather and analyse data and develop effective strategies for developing skills gaps within the workforce
- Provide guidance and support to L&D Manager/Executive to effectively carry out the Annual Training Needs Analysis in a thorough and systematic manner to ensure sufficient information is gathered to formulate annual training plan (functional and leadership skills).
- Design and deliver an engaging global new Joiner Induction programme via virtual and offline channels
- Design, develop and deliver leadership development curriculums by customising the contents and methodology to meet the business needs including Critical Talent.
- Provide timely coaching and guidance to business leaders (or line managers) on talent review process and methodology, identify the competency gap (functional and leadership) and co-develop effective individual development plan to bridge the gap.
- Manage the end-to-end process of Performance Management including providing consultancy around setting KPIs, Mid year and annual Reviews.
- Monitor Timely and qualitative completion of KPI’s, Midyear and End year reviews via HRConnect
- Provide ongoing support to the business on the Success factors PMGM module, CPM utilisation and end year Performance reviews.
- Manage the annual Engagement activities across the countries including the annual survey launch, reporting and action planning initiatives
- Liaise with country and business HRBP’s on group wide engagement activities
- Provide annual and periodic analysis and reports on engagement scores, activities and impact planning updates.
- Lead group wide annual and periodical talent identification exercise with Senior Leaders to identify high potential talent, and succession planning
- Support high impact actions to increase the development and retention of all leadership talent.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining business talent mapping and succession for critical positions.
- Design, Lead and programme manage various programmes like the QI Graduate programme, job rotation programme and Mentoring programmes
- Provide expert opinion and secretariat support to Group Mentoring Committee to effectively execute the mentoring program and track the program impact.
- Provide regular report and analytics on Hi Potential employee related initiatives to inform targeted leadership development, (e.g., succession planning).
- Support Health, Happiness and Well Being Initiatives
- Develop, maintain and update corporate SOP, policy or guideline pertaining to Talent Management (Learning and Development, Performance Management, Talent Review Process, Succession Planning, Graduate Trainees Program) in a timely manner, following the compliance needs, industry standard and business requirements.
- Assume full responsibility in annual group level Talent Management (inclusive of L&D, Performance Management , Succession Planning, Mentoring, Executive Coaching and etc.) budget based on priorities of the business entities and corporate direction.
- Provide support and guidance to HRBPs, regional HR representatives and all employees pertaining to Talent Management initiatives.
- As a senior member of Corporate HR Leadership team to support other HR leaders in any area deemed relevant and important, in order to increase HR reputation.
A Bachelor or master’s degree in human resources management, psychology, business administration or relevant studies; minimum 15 to 20 years relevant working experience in Talent Management, Organizational Development, Learning & Development capacity is a MUST. Having exposure in consulting or training service industry is an added advantage.
- Language literacy – excellent in speaking, writing and reading of English
- Computer literacy – working knowledge with learning management system platforms, virtual learning tools, Microsoft office tools (word, excel, powerpoint, teams, outlook)
- Attribute: Strategic, enthusiastic, goal-oriented, result-driven, innovative, customer focus, persuasive and effective communicator
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
HR Business Partner
Group HR and Admin Manager
Head of Human Resources
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||11 May|
Big Fish Recruitment