Job description / Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a leading hospitality and entertainment group responsible for oversight of all maintenance processes and procedures for our clients theme and water parks. The role is responsible for overseeing the Maintenance and Safety functions of the aerial tramway system, all amusement devices, water slides and attractions, MEP and facilities.
• You will be responsible for implementing the Maintenance program within the Park/s and ensuring all daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspection and maintenance tasks across the Park/s are carried out to the proper standard.
USD 8,500 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Housing Allowance + Return Flight + Travel Expenses + Health Cover + Relocation Assistance
• Hands-on experience working with amusement devices, water park equipment and cable cars, and a willingness to be hands-on, working directly on site to direct and supervise the work being carried out by Technicians.
• Understanding of International Safety standards that apply to amusement device, cable car and water park operations and maintenance. (ASTM, ISO, EN).
• University level mechanical, civil or electrical engineering.
• Minimum 5 year experience in a similar position in a theme park, water park or integrated resort with both dry and water park equipment.
• Ability to train and coach staff, lead and motivate others to achieve results
• Ability to develop and implement SOPs, checklists, according to Manufacturer Manuals and industry best-practice.
This is a fantastic long term career opportunity within an excellent working environment with a team of industry experts.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.