Job description / Role
International Engineering Consultancy requires a Civil & Structural Inspector for a luxury Resort Development in the Maldives.
The successful individual will be employed on an initial 24 month contract.
- You will be responsible for the civil & structural inspections on a Luxury Island resort Development consisting of hotel accommodation and leisure facilities
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria;
- Be educated to degree level in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Have between 5 - 7 years experience in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Have worked for an engineering consultancy
- Have a mixture of both design and site experience
- Experience of Hotels/ Luxury Resorts projects advantageous.
- Be available to attend interview this week and commence employment before the end of February 2019
To be considered for the role candidates must be able to attend a face to face interview here in Dubai at their own expense.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||31 Mar|
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
|Ras Al Khaimah||1 Apr|
Inspector - Structural / Civil
QA/QC Civil Engineer