Job description / Role
The primary responsibilities of the Relationship Manager position are to work with the B2B Department Team to achieve its sales objectives, proving excellent customer service and developing client relations.
• Developing and maintaining Client relations, providing excellent customer service.
• Increasing customer acquisition and retention.
• Implementing the department’s plans to upsurge sales and for revenue growth.
• Liaising with corporate customers and providing information on products and services.
• Meeting sales goals and targets.
USD 1,000 to 1,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Transport Allowance: If travelling out-of-station for work. Food Allowance: MVR 1,500.00 per month. Living Allowance: MVR 1,500.00 per month if employee chooses not to stay at Company provided accommodations.
• Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing or a Diploma.
• 25 – 35
• Exceptional presentation skills, with an outgoing personality.
• Skilled in the use of the MS. Office package.
• A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the Sales & Marketing field, dealing with Corporate customers.
• Exceptional communication skills in English through oral as well as written means.
• Capacity to work independently and as part of the team.
• Knowledge of using QuickBooks and CRM software would be an additional advantage.
About the Company
Diligent Consulting Group (Pvt) Ltd (DCG) is a rapidly growing business entity with diversified business interests head quartered in Sri Lanka.
DCG commenced its operations in year 2005 with two individuals and by now we have grown up to a team exceeding two hundred committed professionals sharing a common vision, with a customer base exceeding one thousand five hundred corporate clients worldwide.
We consider it as an achievement to have our own overseas operations in Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia and Bahrain by now.