Job description / Role
Our client is a highly reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy based on the beautiful island of Malta.
Due to continued expansion both locally and on various overseas project, the client now seeks a strong conceptual Architect to join the experienced and creative team. This role will require a true professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to provide continuous support to the architectural team.
Primarily taking responsibility for the conceptualisation, development and design of several sizeable luxury projects, this person will also provide design continuity and leadership throughout the entire project.
The various responsibilities of this role will include (but not be limited to:
• Creating, developing and implementing project design concepts
• Establishing and maintaining ongoing, positive and productive client relationships
• Determining applicable statutory requirements and codes
• Assuring that design conforms to contractual agreements with clients
• Understanding and implementing processes to reduce risks and exposure
• Monitoring initial design through the design development and up to completion of construction
• Effectively and proactively coaching, mentoring and providing performance enhancing feedback to team members
• Assuring that project needs are satisfied by effectively managing design staff to ensure efficient utilization of resources
Applicants will be qualified Architects (preferably holding a chartership) with most likely 10 or more years’ experience designing an extensive range of architectural projects including hospitality and commercial. You will have proven team management experience together with skills in sketching, project coordination and presentations. Revit experience would be preferred but is not essential.
Travel will be required in this role as our client undertakes projects throughout the world.
This role will be based on beautiful Mediterranean island of Malta. Ably Resources can provide full details on relocation to the island including cost of living, relocation processes etc. This is a wonderful opportunity for an individual with experience with a well known design-house to progress career in a new environment offering a portfolio of high profile clients throughout the world.
Please note that a full CV and portfolio will be required.
About the Company
Ably Resources Ltd are part of the international focused Denholm Group, established in 1866, who have a network of offices throughout the UK, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Hong Kong, USA, Norway and Abu Dhabi that we can network with to the benefit of our client base.
We supply multiple industry sectors including, but not limited to:
• Building & Construction • Building Services • Rail & Transportation • Civil & Structural Engineering • Infrastructure & Facilities Management • Power (Nuclear / Conventional) • Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical • Drilling • Sales & Commercial • All Utility sectors
We are specialists because we focus only on those sectors that match our experience. We have the expertise to deliver the best personnel. Our skills enable us, time after time, to bring the right people to the right jobs worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Architect - Government Projects
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Senior Design Architect
Senior Design Architect
Interior Design Architect