This position is closed or expired.
See other Logistics jobs
• To manage warehouse employees, processes and systems, in order to ensure goods are received and prepared for dispatching appropriately and productivity targets are met.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• A Degree in Management
• A Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
• People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas
• Planning and organising skills
• Developing Budgets
About the Company
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca‑Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes and Kristal.
We are an independent Coca‑Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta.
We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices and distribution centres.
Our Company is committed to minimising the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection.
Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
Al Baddad Capital
Logistics Manager (FMCG / Food)
Human Capital House
Inventory Control Specialist
Head of Operations & Logistics
Logistics & Accounts Executive
A Multi-National FMCG Company