Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our UK and European hub started in 1990 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering contracting, construction management, project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
MEP Manager - Luxury Hospitality / Residential
Responsible for the management of consultants and contractors through design and delivery on a luxury scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to project manager responsible for the management of all MEP related works packages.
• Overseeing all MEP works, including infrastructure, utilities, all building services and building management systems, WWTW, swimming pools, laundry facilities and commercial kitchens.
• Managing the project delivery, with particular attention to the commissioning and finishes of this hospitality/residential project.
• Ensuring the safety and quality management which are core values of Mace and our client.
• Understanding and fully implement project procedures for all MEP contractors and support in the package management of other trade contractors where necessary.
• Setting up clear lines of communication with consultants and MEP contractors to address shortfalls and issues that may arise in a timely manner.
• Providing advice to project teams on planned logistics arrangements.
• Reviewing and accepting related project delivery plans submitted by MEP sub-contractors.
• Managing and chairing meetings with the contractors and client as well as design consultants.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships within integrated teams.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Must demonstrate experience leading projects from start to finish.
• Super high specification finishes experience.
• Luxury project delivery experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of project management processes.
• A relevant degree qualification.
• Member of chartered quality institute or equivalent.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.